Pivot Pack in Graphite/Black
Complete the Look
Cool Pixel in Positive Pattern
Max Pixel in Positive Pattern
Midi Pixel in Positive Pattern
Mini Pixel in Positive Pattern
• Pivoting straps allow you to switch from backpack to tote with ease
• 8 total pockets inside and out
• 3 large, insulated pockets: Front zippered pocket, hidden side bottle pocket and spacious zip-around bottom compartment
• Felt-lined back pocket for protection and quick access to mobile phone
• Interior padded tech pocket and mesh pockets for organizing baby and parent essentials
• Expandable side water bottle pocket
• Trolley sleeve goes over wheeling luggage handle for easy travel
• Interior key clip
• Zip-top closure
• Top grab handle
• Includes washable changing pad
• D-rings attach bag to stroller with Valet Stroller Clips (sold separately)
• Compatible with the Inter-Mix organizing system (sold separately)
The graphite/black color block pattern features a rich, charcoal block of color trimmed with classic black for a dirt-resistant, wear-with-anything design. Paired with genuine leather zipper pulls and metal hardware for high style and guaranteed quality.
Petunia Pickle Bottom’s signature leatherette fabrics are naturally water-resistant and can be cleaned with a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do not dry clean. Not machine washable.
Insulated pockets have a water-proof thermal lining. This silver-colored lining is easy to wipe down with a wet cloth and mild detergent.
Removable diaper changing mat is stain-resistant and very easy to clean. Wash with a cloth and mild detergent, or place in your washing machine on the gentle cycle.
•15” W x 14.5” H x 5.5” D
• Weight: 2.3 lbs
• Capacity: 23.9 liters
It’s more than a guarantee, it’s a promise. A promise to make better products with innovative designs and high-quality materials, and to support them with unmatched customer service and support.
- Free returns and exchanges within 30 days of purchase.
- Complete coverage for hardware and/or fabric defects for two years.
Learn more about the Promise of Petunia.