S’mores Hand Pies
In honor of National S’mores Day, here’s a simple kid-friendly recipe that our Founder & Head Designer makes with her boys. It was a hit with both kids and adults at her recent seaside beach party, but these treats would WOW at any gathering.
- Wonton Wrapper (about 4” squares)
- Mini Marshmallows
- Chocolate Chips
- Powdered Sugar
- Canola Oil for Frying
- Lay one wonton wrapper flat in the shape of a diamond, with a corner of it pointing towards you. Put your fillings on one half of the wrapper.
- Dip your finger in water and run it around the edge of the wonton wrapper. Fold the far corner over your fillings to make a triangle shape.
- Use a fork to seal and crimp the edges.
- Fry in the oil until golden brown.
- Let cool for a minute and then sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
More on Camille Styles’ Blog.
Leave a comment